The management and staff of Victus Soul are dedicated to help you make the most of the facilities that we offer. With this in mind, we have carefully considered what we can reasonably expect of each other.
Our commitment to you:
- Your body, your decision. We will respect your personal decisions and allow you to decide which exercises you can carry out safely. However, we do ask you not to exercise beyond what you consider to be your own abilities.
- Our equipment, our responsibility. We make every reasonable effort to ensure our equipment and facilities are in a good and safe condition.
- Everyone is welcome. If you have a disability which puts you at a substantial disadvantage in accessing our equipment and facilities, we will assess if any adjustments to our services and equipment can be made to enable you to participate.
- Qualified and capable staff. We will take all reasonable measures to ensure that our staff are qualified to the fitness industry standards as set out by the Register of Exercise Professionals.
Your commitment to us
- You will not exercise beyond your own abilities. You will alert us if you have, or think you may have, a medical condition (including preganancy) which might interfere with you exercising safely. If you are concerned about your health you must, before you use our equipment and facilities, seek advice from a relevant medical professional and follow that advice.
- You must be aware of the studio rules and instructions, including warning notices, and follow them. You agree not to carry out any activities, which you have been told are not suitable for you.
- If you have a disability, you must follow any reasonable instructions from the staff to help you exercise safely.
- Should you start to feel ill when using our equipment or facilities ou must let us know immediately. We will have someone on site at all times who is trained in first aid.
Limitation of liability
By attending classes, events, activities, and using the studio facilities and equipment, you hereby acknowledge on behalf of yourself, your heirs, personal representatives and/or assigns, that there are certain inherent risks and dangers in the strenuous nature of Victus Soul classes.
You acknowledge that you have voluntarily chosen to participate in intense physical exercise. You hereby agree to assume full responsibility for any and all injuries or damage, which are sustained or aggravated by you in relation to the use of equipment and/or studio facilities, and release, indemnify, and hold harmless Victus Soul.