www.victus-soul.com is operated from the UK and therefore comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and relevant European data protection legislation. When you visit our website, we may collect personal information from you. Personal data may be collected from you when you:
- Create an account;
- Sign up to our newsletter and marketing / promotional communications;
- Make a booking and/or cancellation;
- Purchase a credit;
- Email us; and
- Post content on our social media accounts.
The type of personal information we collect may include: name, user name, password, email address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth and gender. Please note that it is your responsibility for ensuring that the information provided to us is true and accurate. If your personal information changes or you no longer want us to access your personal information, please e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important to note that we will not be able to provide you with any services unless we have the necessary personal information on file.
If you choose to book a class, we will have to collect personal information regarding your health status and any physical impairments you may have. This data will be used to evaluate whether it is safe for you to attend the class.
Our marketing website is hosted and managed by the company ID Studio Web Agency who are based in London.
Contacting us by telephone, e-mail or post
When you contact us via telephone, we may collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact details; and
- Reason for contacting us.
At Victus Soul we do not record any telephone conversations.
When you contact us via e-mail or post, we may keep a record of the e-mail conversation and/or letter(s) until the reason for you contacting us has been resolved.
Premises and CCTV
We may collect personal information from you when you visit our premises. Your personal information may be collected to help us deliver our services to you for example when you make a purchase, process a payment etc. A record of any transactional data from the premises will be recorded in our online platform against your records.
CCTV is installed at our premises to keep our clients safe and to assist in crime prevention. We operate our CCTV in accordance with the guidance issued by the local data protection authority. All of our CCTV is kept for 2 weeks.
How your personal information is used
Your personal information may be used, but not limited to, the following:
- Deliver our services to you including class bookings, cancellations, purchase of merchandise from the premises and Soul Bar orders;
- Processing of payments and/or refunds for classes, merchandise and Soul Bar;
- To assist, deal and improve our customer services;
- To help us improve our services including classes, website, Soul Bar menu, timetable, instructors and more
- To send promotional and marketing material
We will not sell or pass on any personal information collected from you to any third party not used by us to deliver our service to you. Some of the companies we use to deliver that service include our website hosting agency, emailing service and payments provider.
Only when required by the law will we share your personal information with the relevant third party without your prior consent. For example, if requested by the police for a criminal investigation.
Under the relevant data protection laws, you have the right to:
- Request a copy of all personal data help on you;
- Request that we delete all personal information on you. Please note that if you request to have your personal data deleted, we may not be able to provide any future service to you until you provide the personal data to us again under a new submission; and
- Request that we transfer personal data to a third party.
Should you submit one of the above requests, we will endeavour to reply to that request in accordance with the guidance response timings set out by the relevant data protection laws.
If you wish to make a complaint about how we are processing your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint at any time to the local data protection authority. You can find out how to contact the ICO on their website, www.ico.org.uk.
We will aim to respond to any data queries as soon as reasonably possible.